Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dave's Graduation


















Yesterday Scott and Kathryn and Alex and I went to Logan for Dave’s graduation. That’s right I said Kathryn and Alex. River didn’t seem to care that her due date was May 2nd and Kathryn’s doctor said she was only dilated to a one so they decide to come with us. It was a bit risky but better than staying home and “being bored”.
Dave and Mikelle have done a miraculous job fixing up their little basement apartment. It was so bright and cheery and Mikelle had made some amazing designs to hang on their kitchen wall. She is truly gifted.
Dave showed us the car he’s been working on, which he plans to race in Montreal when it is finished. He’s pretty amazing. He also won third place in a national design contest and was awarded a $2,500.00 design program for his computer. He didn’t even bother to tell us cause he thought it was no big deal. It’s a good thing he has a wife so we find out what he’s up to.
Kath and Alex have a lot happening in the next couple of weeks. Besides having a baby, they will be moving up to University housing soon. We’re so excited to have them in Salt Lake. We found out Saturday that Alex got a full scholarship for next year. He’s amazing too! Wait a minute; I just realized that all my kids are amazing. (Just kidding, I always knew.)
Here are some pics of our trip.

2 comments:

Amy Tanner said...

Hooray for you blogging again. I guess I'll try and break out of my dry spell and start blogging again too. So fun to see pictures of the big day. Thanks for posting. I'll show the kids tomorrow. It's 12:30 and I should be asleep but I keep having coughing fits so I'm not.

Amy Tanner said...

Don't click on the other comment, it's some virus spreading thing...I might have just infected my computer. Mom why is it you have such bad luck with computers...I've never seen a comment with a virus before.